Welcome To My Colorful World!

Welcome to my colorful world. I am a happy (most of the time!) wife, mom, MeMaw, artist, and art teacher. I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I also love to create, cook, nest, decorate, entertain family and friends, laugh, collect vintage stuff, snuggle my cats and dog, play outdoors, and so much more! In addition to all this, I also publish an online magazine with my dear friend, called Mermaids of the Lake. Oh, and I love a big cup of coffee with cream, a dry martini, red wine, blingy jewelry, pink lipstick, blue fingernail polish. I love color! Beautiful colors inspire, motivate, and move me!!! What's my favorite color? I can't choose. I love them all! Yellow, pink, red, turquoise, blue, purple, orange, green and every variation in between!

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Colorful Quotes: Happiness, by Dale Carnegie

I love this Dale Carnegie Quote. A kind word that we may give just might be so helpful and important to the recipient that it may be remembered for a lifetime. It causes me to reflect on how important our words truly are. I can think back through my life, especially to childhood, and remember a few times when encouraging words were exactly what I needed. There are some that I have never forgotten and they strengthen me now, all these years later, when I need them. Wow!

You have it easily in your power
to increase the sum total of this world's happiness
by giving a few words of sincere appreciation
to someone who is lonely or discouraged.
Perhaps you will forget tomorrow
the kind words that you say today,
but the recipient may cherish them
over a lifetime.
~Dale Carnegie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Thank you for leaving a comment.