Welcome To My Colorful World!

Welcome to my colorful world. I am a happy (most of the time!) wife, mom, MeMaw, artist, and art teacher. I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I also love to create, cook, nest, decorate, entertain family and friends, laugh, collect vintage stuff, snuggle my cats and dog, play outdoors, and so much more! In addition to all this, I also publish an online magazine with my dear friend, called Mermaids of the Lake. Oh, and I love a big cup of coffee with cream, a dry martini, red wine, blingy jewelry, pink lipstick, blue fingernail polish. I love color! Beautiful colors inspire, motivate, and move me!!! What's my favorite color? I can't choose. I love them all! Yellow, pink, red, turquoise, blue, purple, orange, green and every variation in between!

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Walk Away From Gossip

Walk Away From Gossip

I know that walking away from gossip can be a difficult thing to do - passing on that juicy news that you heard is just soooo tempting - but would you want someone talking about you, sharing your sorrow or mistake as if it was tabloid news? I wouldn't!

There is so much good in the worst of us,
And so much bad in the best of us,
That it hardly becomes any of us
To talk about the rest of us.
~Edward Wallis Hoch

For more inspiring quotes & images see my Colorful Quotes page.

Follow Debbie's board More Words of Inspiration on Pinterest.

3 comments:

  1. Ah! I LOVE this quote and I think I'll use it for my Friday quote on my blog. You really come up with some great ones, Debbie. Thanks for the inspiration - and the great message!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deb. Thank you so much!!! I will make sure to come visit on Friday!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Thank you for leaving a comment.