Welcome To My Colorful World!

Welcome to my colorful world. I am a happy (most of the time!) wife, mom, MeMaw, artist, and art teacher. I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I also love to create, cook, nest, decorate, entertain family and friends, laugh, collect vintage stuff, snuggle my cats and dog, play outdoors, and so much more! In addition to all this, I also publish an online magazine with my dear friend, called Mermaids of the Lake. Oh, and I love a big cup of coffee with cream, a dry martini, red wine, blingy jewelry, pink lipstick, blue fingernail polish. I love color! Beautiful colors inspire, motivate, and move me!!! What's my favorite color? I can't choose. I love them all! Yellow, pink, red, turquoise, blue, purple, orange, green and every variation in between!

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Colorful Quotes: A Photo of a Bear and a Nature Quote From Albert Einstein

There's a Bear! Where? Over there!

This happened to us last summer. We were on our annual family vacation in Northern Wisconsin where there are lots and lots of bears (and mosquitos!!!!) We all long to see a bear and sometimes we do, but not every time, and not this up-close and personal. And we were safely seated in our car, so we could snap as many pictures as we needed. It was the best!!!

So I created this image with a nature quote by Albert Einstein that I love.

Look deep into nature,
and then you will understand 
everything better.
~Albert Einstein


For more pics of this beautiful creature and and her cubs, please see my post from last summer: There's a Bear!

I love bears so much I even created a Pinterest board for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Thank you for leaving a comment.