Welcome To My Colorful World!

Welcome to my colorful world. I am a happy (most of the time!) wife, mom, MeMaw, artist, and art teacher. I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I also love to create, cook, nest, decorate, entertain family and friends, laugh, collect vintage stuff, snuggle my cats and dog, play outdoors, and so much more! In addition to all this, I also publish an online magazine with my dear friend, called Mermaids of the Lake. Oh, and I love a big cup of coffee with cream, a dry martini, red wine, blingy jewelry, pink lipstick, blue fingernail polish. I love color! Beautiful colors inspire, motivate, and move me!!! What's my favorite color? I can't choose. I love them all! Yellow, pink, red, turquoise, blue, purple, orange, green and every variation in between!

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Spring Fever

It's Spring fever.
That is what the name of it is.
And when you've got it,
you want - oh, you don't quite know
what it is you do want,
but it just fairly makes your heart ache,
you want it so!
~Mark Twain

Spring Fever is rampant in my neck of the woods! It's too early to get it. People are doing a lot of complaining. People are pale and tired of the snow. Even life-time residents act surprised with each cold, dark, snowy day. The problem is, the earlier you get it, the longer it lasts! So, I'm holding it back by acknowledging it, but not succumbing to it. I took this picture three years ago. My neighborhood church has three glorious fruit trees on its property and they are lush with these flowers in the spring. Here, in Eastern Washington spring comes late, but it does come and it is beautiful! When it does, I plan to soak up every bit of its beauty and warmth.

For more inspiring quotes please see my Colorful Quotes page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Thank you for leaving a comment.