Whip one up one of these adorable little owls for yourself in a little over an hour. Or, you can spend the day and make a whole "parliment" of owls.
You will need
- sewing machine
- polyester fiberfill for stuffing
- fabric for front and back of body
- fabric for wings, eyes, feet and beak
- fabric for eye background
- paper bag or other material to cut out pattern
- pencil or pen
- wooden spoon to push stuffing in the tight places
Let's get started!
For more tutorials see my Art/Craft Tutorial Page
I previously published this project in my online women's magazine, Mermaids of the Lake!
Mermaids of the Lake E-zine: www.mermaidsofthelake.com