Welcome To My Colorful World!

Welcome to my colorful world. I am a happy (most of the time!) wife, mom, MeMaw, artist, and art teacher. I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I also love to create, cook, nest, decorate, entertain family and friends, laugh, collect vintage stuff, snuggle my cats and dog, play outdoors, and so much more! In addition to all this, I also publish an online magazine with my dear friend, called Mermaids of the Lake. Oh, and I love a big cup of coffee with cream, a dry martini, red wine, blingy jewelry, pink lipstick, blue fingernail polish. I love color! Beautiful colors inspire, motivate, and move me!!! What's my favorite color? I can't choose. I love them all! Yellow, pink, red, turquoise, blue, purple, orange, green and every variation in between!

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Beautiful December Sunrise on the Lake

Oh, the sunrise today was beautiful. It was soft and sweet, with a hint of blue and pink; lovely and perfect for a December Sunday morning.

I am anticipating a lovely day! I am creating in my studio this morning with a BIG cup of delicious coffee. I tried Trader Joe's coffee. It is sooooooooooo good. I highly recommend it.

I have Christmas songs from Pandora playing on my computer. Then off to church with my husband, daughter and parents. After church I'll spend a few more hours in my studio working on orders for my hand painted glassware. I am also in the middle of re-organizing my studio again, so I will finish that dusty project up!

The evening will be a fun time of sharing Sunday dinner with my brother-in-law and parents watching football. We are Green Bay Packer fans living in Eastern Washington! Go Pack Go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Thank you for leaving a comment.