Welcome To My Colorful World!

Welcome to my colorful world. I am a happy (most of the time!) wife, mom, MeMaw, artist, and art teacher. I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I also love to create, cook, nest, decorate, entertain family and friends, laugh, collect vintage stuff, snuggle my cats and dog, play outdoors, and so much more! In addition to all this, I also publish an online magazine with my dear friend, called Mermaids of the Lake. Oh, and I love a big cup of coffee with cream, a dry martini, red wine, blingy jewelry, pink lipstick, blue fingernail polish. I love color! Beautiful colors inspire, motivate, and move me!!! What's my favorite color? I can't choose. I love them all! Yellow, pink, red, turquoise, blue, purple, orange, green and every variation in between!

Monday, January 26, 2015

A January Kind of Day

It's January and around here that means lots of fog and muted tones of gray, brown and green. The lack of bright sunny days can get a bit depressing. I mean Seasonal Affect Disorder (SAD) is a real thing around here. I've found that noticing beauty in everything only produces more of it, so that is what I am focusing on this year. Of course, this view is always beautiful, even the barren trees show some signs of color. And the birds! The temperature this week is above normal (50's) (average normal high is 36 degrees) and the birds are happy! And today, after the fog burned off it is now bright and sunny!









And I've decided that I love a January Kind of Day...

Follow Debbie's board Feathered Friends on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Thank you for leaving a comment.