Welcome To My Colorful World!

Welcome to my colorful world. I am a happy (most of the time!) wife, mom, MeMaw, artist, and art teacher. I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I also love to create, cook, nest, decorate, entertain family and friends, laugh, collect vintage stuff, snuggle my cats and dog, play outdoors, and so much more! In addition to all this, I also publish an online magazine with my dear friend, called Mermaids of the Lake. Oh, and I love a big cup of coffee with cream, a dry martini, red wine, blingy jewelry, pink lipstick, blue fingernail polish. I love color! Beautiful colors inspire, motivate, and move me!!! What's my favorite color? I can't choose. I love them all! Yellow, pink, red, turquoise, blue, purple, orange, green and every variation in between!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Creating and Feeling Grateful!

My studio is messy, but in a good way,  because creativity is flowing!

Janie is cozy and content sleeping on the bed 

It is a beautiful, sunny October day and I am loving everything about it! the sun is shining brightly in my studio window. The view of the lake is amazing! My kitty is snoring next to me and I am playing my favorite artists on Pandora. I have been on a creative roll the last couple of weeks. I love it when that happens! I get an idea and then, boom!!! I have another! I'm thinking it could be because of the craziness of Pinterest- so much inspiration and all at your fingertips! I have been painting, re-purposing, collaging, and blogging here and on my other blog, Mermaids of the Lake.
Loving the sunny view today!

She is a unique little girl, happy with her uniquely beautiful self!

I am crazy for owls! Colorful, wise owls.

And sweet, big-eyed brown owls on rocks!

I'm also doing a bit of dreaming of The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

I do love snow! (even though I am sooooo not ready for it)

Next I am off to pull all of my fall decorations out and have some fun decorating my home. What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Thank you for leaving a comment.