Welcome To My Colorful World!

Welcome to my colorful world. I am a happy (most of the time!) wife, mom, MeMaw, artist, and art teacher. I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I also love to create, cook, nest, decorate, entertain family and friends, laugh, collect vintage stuff, snuggle my cats and dog, play outdoors, and so much more! In addition to all this, I also publish an online magazine with my dear friend, called Mermaids of the Lake. Oh, and I love a big cup of coffee with cream, a dry martini, red wine, blingy jewelry, pink lipstick, blue fingernail polish. I love color! Beautiful colors inspire, motivate, and move me!!! What's my favorite color? I can't choose. I love them all! Yellow, pink, red, turquoise, blue, purple, orange, green and every variation in between!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Do What You Love!!!

Are you doing what you love? Most of the time - I am...
I love being a mom, wife, artist, writer, a publisher, good cook, reader, walker, a best friend, loving daughter, animal lover, and more and more!!! I realize that I really love soooooooo many things and most of the things I love do seem to define who I am.

We all have things in life, that must be done. Things that we really don't love or like. Some we completely dislike! However, I feel that knowing what you love is the key to knowing who you are and therefore, knowing what makes you HAPPY! So, today I am making a long list of what I love! Then, my plan is to go back over my list and check off the things that I am doing regularly. If I find things that I love but am not taking time for... well, time to make sure I make time for them.

Begin doing what you want to do now. 
We are not living in eternity. 
We have only this moment,
 sparkling like a star in our hand
-and melting like a snowflake...
~Francis Bacon, Sr.

Everything about your life is better if you are doing what you love!! Do it today! Life is short....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Thank you for leaving a comment.