Welcome To My Colorful World!

Welcome to my colorful world. I am a happy (most of the time!) wife, mom, MeMaw, artist, and art teacher. I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I also love to create, cook, nest, decorate, entertain family and friends, laugh, collect vintage stuff, snuggle my cats and dog, play outdoors, and so much more! In addition to all this, I also publish an online magazine with my dear friend, called Mermaids of the Lake. Oh, and I love a big cup of coffee with cream, a dry martini, red wine, blingy jewelry, pink lipstick, blue fingernail polish. I love color! Beautiful colors inspire, motivate, and move me!!! What's my favorite color? I can't choose. I love them all! Yellow, pink, red, turquoise, blue, purple, orange, green and every variation in between!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Hand Painted Teapots!

I love to create! Creating feeds my soul! Do you know what I mean?

Here are a few pictures of some of my creations. Painting on glassware is one of my favorite ways to create. I love the shape of teapots. They just say whimsical to me.

This one was begging for owls - hot pink and orange owls!

I decorate the inside of the lid too

Here's the other side!

Inspired by butterflies

Flower garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Thank you for leaving a comment.