Welcome To My Colorful World!

Welcome to my colorful world. I am a happy (most of the time!) wife, mom, MeMaw, artist, and art teacher. I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I also love to create, cook, nest, decorate, entertain family and friends, laugh, collect vintage stuff, snuggle my cats and dog, play outdoors, and so much more! In addition to all this, I also publish an online magazine with my dear friend, called Mermaids of the Lake. Oh, and I love a big cup of coffee with cream, a dry martini, red wine, blingy jewelry, pink lipstick, blue fingernail polish. I love color! Beautiful colors inspire, motivate, and move me!!! What's my favorite color? I can't choose. I love them all! Yellow, pink, red, turquoise, blue, purple, orange, green and every variation in between!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

My Colorful World: Always Inspired by the View

I LOVE the colors in my world!

I post a lot of pictures of my view of the lake, but I love it and appreciate it every single day. It's like a steady, honest, and loving best friend. It is consistent. It is always there for me, in good times and bad. It is a gift from God and it is real! Sometimes it's colors are shining bright and other times, it is dark, gloomy, windy, and wet. Sometimes it is cold, foggy, smokey, or frozen!
Always it inspires me to be grateful

Ahhh..... I love them all!

All of these photos were taken from my big wrap-around porch. And this is the view out my studio window this morning.

I loved sharing a bit of my colorful world with you

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Thank you for leaving a comment.