Welcome To My Colorful World!

Welcome to my colorful world. I am a happy (most of the time!) wife, mom, MeMaw, artist, and art teacher. I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I also love to create, cook, nest, decorate, entertain family and friends, laugh, collect vintage stuff, snuggle my cats and dog, play outdoors, and so much more! In addition to all this, I also publish an online magazine with my dear friend, called Mermaids of the Lake. Oh, and I love a big cup of coffee with cream, a dry martini, red wine, blingy jewelry, pink lipstick, blue fingernail polish. I love color! Beautiful colors inspire, motivate, and move me!!! What's my favorite color? I can't choose. I love them all! Yellow, pink, red, turquoise, blue, purple, orange, green and every variation in between!

Monday, February 4, 2013

Colorful Quotes: Hot Cup of Tea Kind of Day

It is a hot cup of tea and a good book kind of day. Chilly, damp, kinda dreary... Tea in a big, beautiful cup helps. Especially if the cup and saucer belonged to Grandma.

I love using these simple heirlooms in my daily life.

Follow Debbie's board Words of Inspiration on Pinterest.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie!
    Such a fun and beautiful blogpost for today!I'm like you, if it's cold, dark, and expecially foggy, a cup of tea and a good book is the only thing I want to do!! Found you thru Hollie, we are now your newest follower!
    Have a great day!!

    xox Glad & Celia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gladys and Celia, Thank you!!!! You have a great day too. So happy you took a moment to comment. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Thank you for leaving a comment.