Welcome To My Colorful World!

Welcome to my colorful world. I am a happy (most of the time!) wife, mom, MeMaw, artist, and art teacher. I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I also love to create, cook, nest, decorate, entertain family and friends, laugh, collect vintage stuff, snuggle my cats and dog, play outdoors, and so much more! In addition to all this, I also publish an online magazine with my dear friend, called Mermaids of the Lake. Oh, and I love a big cup of coffee with cream, a dry martini, red wine, blingy jewelry, pink lipstick, blue fingernail polish. I love color! Beautiful colors inspire, motivate, and move me!!! What's my favorite color? I can't choose. I love them all! Yellow, pink, red, turquoise, blue, purple, orange, green and every variation in between!

Sunday, February 17, 2013

My Puppy, Bear is Growing

I love this baby! He is the perfect puppy. He is snuggly, playful, sweet, smart, and kind. Yes, like his much older, (adopted) brother, Willie, he is kind! Janie kitty can stick her head right in his food bowl and he wouldn't think of growling. He just moves his nose over to make room.

Poor guy had a rough start in life. (Read Bear's story) But he has hit the jackpot with us! Rescuing a pet sure does feel good! (Read Janie Kitty's story)

We are not sure what his mix is, but yesterday his veterinarian said that he is a Puggle! A Puggle is half Pug, half Beagle. We kinda thought it might be the case. His eyes are not as far apart, nor is his nose as short as most of the Puggle pictures we have seen. Whatever he is, Bear is perfect for us!

Follow Debbie's board I Love Dogs! on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Thank you for leaving a comment.