Welcome To My Colorful World!

Welcome to my colorful world. I am a happy (most of the time!) wife, mom, MeMaw, artist, and art teacher. I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I also love to create, cook, nest, decorate, entertain family and friends, laugh, collect vintage stuff, snuggle my cats and dog, play outdoors, and so much more! In addition to all this, I also publish an online magazine with my dear friend, called Mermaids of the Lake. Oh, and I love a big cup of coffee with cream, a dry martini, red wine, blingy jewelry, pink lipstick, blue fingernail polish. I love color! Beautiful colors inspire, motivate, and move me!!! What's my favorite color? I can't choose. I love them all! Yellow, pink, red, turquoise, blue, purple, orange, green and every variation in between!

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Colorful Quotes: Dance in the Rain - Quote by Vivian Greene

Life is not about waiting
for the storms to pass...
It's about learning
how to dance in the rain.
~Vivian Green

I am learning, finally... that the storms truly do pass, so I may as well learn to dance in them. Life throws all kinds of things our way and perseverance with optimism, learning to look on the bright side, and finding joy always brings about better things and also a chance to grow. Vivian, you are wise.

About this photo: We had a huge, incredible storm - buckets and buckets of water. The stairs turned in to a miniature water fall. Instead of huddling on the porch to watch it and wait for it to pass with the rest of us, my daughter threw on her swimming suit and proceeded to dance in it! She had the most amazing time!

For more quotes visit my Colorful Quotes page!

Follow Debbie's board More Words of Inspiration on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Thank you for leaving a comment.