Welcome To My Colorful World!

Welcome to my colorful world. I am a happy (most of the time!) wife, mom, MeMaw, artist, and art teacher. I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I also love to create, cook, nest, decorate, entertain family and friends, laugh, collect vintage stuff, snuggle my cats and dog, play outdoors, and so much more! In addition to all this, I also publish an online magazine with my dear friend, called Mermaids of the Lake. Oh, and I love a big cup of coffee with cream, a dry martini, red wine, blingy jewelry, pink lipstick, blue fingernail polish. I love color! Beautiful colors inspire, motivate, and move me!!! What's my favorite color? I can't choose. I love them all! Yellow, pink, red, turquoise, blue, purple, orange, green and every variation in between!

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Shine on Harvest Moon

Did you see it last night? Such a beautiful Harvest Moon.

I had just started cooking dinner when I noticed it shining bright through my kitchen window. I turned down the burners on my stove and grabbed my camera. It was beautiful and haunting and I could have gazed at it for hours. (except I would have burned my dinner and it changed so quickly)


I loved how it left this gold, shimmering path on the water, made even more gorgeous by the rolling waves.


Haunting and lovely, the clouds were in constant movement, at one time completely blocking out the moon. I am grateful to have witnessed this glorious gift of nature. Thank you God for the moon and clouds and the sky and the opportunity to see them last night.

Follow Debbie's board Moon Shadow on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Thank you for leaving a comment.