Welcome To My Colorful World!

Welcome to my colorful world. I am a happy (most of the time!) wife, mom, MeMaw, artist, and art teacher. I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I also love to create, cook, nest, decorate, entertain family and friends, laugh, collect vintage stuff, snuggle my cats and dog, play outdoors, and so much more! In addition to all this, I also publish an online magazine with my dear friend, called Mermaids of the Lake. Oh, and I love a big cup of coffee with cream, a dry martini, red wine, blingy jewelry, pink lipstick, blue fingernail polish. I love color! Beautiful colors inspire, motivate, and move me!!! What's my favorite color? I can't choose. I love them all! Yellow, pink, red, turquoise, blue, purple, orange, green and every variation in between!

Thursday, December 19, 2013

A Painter's Drop Cloth, My New Holiday Table Decor!

I love, love, love my new holiday table cloth! It is sturdy, washable, natural-looking, and beautiful! And, at under $11, the price was right! I love the oatmeal color, with tiny fiber flecks.

I inherited my Grandma's beautiful, antique, round-pedestal table, which when the leaves are in, creates an oval that comfortably seats eight. I have had a difficult time getting tablecloths to fit. This 6' x 9' drop cloth is close to perfect! I bought mine at Home Depot.

I used it for my Thanksgiving table too.

The neutral color is the perfect backdrop for almost any table runner. Especially my vintage, patchwork treasure. Bear is ready for dinner!

I am having a challenge keeping Janie off of the table. She loves to sneak up here and lounge when the sun is shining through. 

It drapes nicely.

Look at the detail on my runner, found at one of my favorite vintage and antique stores in Post Falls, Idaho.

I brought my rosemary plant inside this fall and added a sprig of red berries to make it festive.

Merry Christmas!

Follow Debbie's board A Comfy Cozy Christmas on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Thank you for leaving a comment.