Welcome To My Colorful World!

Welcome to my colorful world. I am a happy (most of the time!) wife, mom, MeMaw, artist, and art teacher. I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I also love to create, cook, nest, decorate, entertain family and friends, laugh, collect vintage stuff, snuggle my cats and dog, play outdoors, and so much more! In addition to all this, I also publish an online magazine with my dear friend, called Mermaids of the Lake. Oh, and I love a big cup of coffee with cream, a dry martini, red wine, blingy jewelry, pink lipstick, blue fingernail polish. I love color! Beautiful colors inspire, motivate, and move me!!! What's my favorite color? I can't choose. I love them all! Yellow, pink, red, turquoise, blue, purple, orange, green and every variation in between!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Be an Encourager!

Be an Encourager! I love to encourage people. We already have plenty of critics. I was thinking recently about how easy it is to sit at home on our computers or watching T.V. and be critical - and to criticize our spouses, children, OURSELVES! So even though encouragement comes fairly natural to me, I have decided to truly make it an intention of mine to Be an Encourager! I created this Colorful Quote to remind me of just what it means. Maybe you will be encouraged to be an encourager too...

Most of us, swimming against the tides of trouble
 the world knows nothing about, 
need only a bit of praise or encouragement –
and we will make the goal.
~Jerome Fleishman

For more inspiring quotes see my Colorful Quotes page

Follow Debbie's board More Words of Inspiration on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Thank you for leaving a comment.