Welcome To My Colorful World!

Welcome to my colorful world. I am a happy (most of the time!) wife, mom, MeMaw, artist, and art teacher. I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I also love to create, cook, nest, decorate, entertain family and friends, laugh, collect vintage stuff, snuggle my cats and dog, play outdoors, and so much more! In addition to all this, I also publish an online magazine with my dear friend, called Mermaids of the Lake. Oh, and I love a big cup of coffee with cream, a dry martini, red wine, blingy jewelry, pink lipstick, blue fingernail polish. I love color! Beautiful colors inspire, motivate, and move me!!! What's my favorite color? I can't choose. I love them all! Yellow, pink, red, turquoise, blue, purple, orange, green and every variation in between!

Thursday, February 27, 2014

It's Still Winter!

I took this little video yesterday morning. The ice is melting and breaking up. The entire lake has been frozen for months. Our little bay is the last to still have ice. It is usually this way.

We had a week or so of above freezing temperatures and most of our snow melted. I even took Bear on a few hikes in the woods and we mostly hiked on snow-less ground! He obviously loved it! Just look at that smile.

Then, this weekend we got 5.2 inches of snow. What a strange winter. I love spring so much, but I am making myself have a positive attitude about winter. After all, what could whining and complaining do to help? It is so pretty and it is still winter!

What has your weather been like this year? I know what your answer will be if you live in the South or the North East.

Follow Debbie's board Winter Wonderland on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Thank you for leaving a comment.