Welcome To My Colorful World!

Welcome to my colorful world. I am a happy (most of the time!) wife, mom, MeMaw, artist, and art teacher. I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I also love to create, cook, nest, decorate, entertain family and friends, laugh, collect vintage stuff, snuggle my cats and dog, play outdoors, and so much more! In addition to all this, I also publish an online magazine with my dear friend, called Mermaids of the Lake. Oh, and I love a big cup of coffee with cream, a dry martini, red wine, blingy jewelry, pink lipstick, blue fingernail polish. I love color! Beautiful colors inspire, motivate, and move me!!! What's my favorite color? I can't choose. I love them all! Yellow, pink, red, turquoise, blue, purple, orange, green and every variation in between!

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Colorful Quotes: Treat the World Better Than it Treats You!

I love this quote by Patrick Stump. I think of those times when I have had a really bad day and it seems to be such a snowball effect. Bad just keeps on building until it's really bad! So, I love the idea of stopping the cycle by treating yourself and others better. Just pour out love and goodness and kindness!

This is a picture of my view one beautiful, winter morning and it makes me feel peaceful, so I used it as a background for this awesome quote. Enjoy!

When you have a bad day,
a really bad day,
try and treat the world
better than it treated you.
~Patrick Stump


For more inspirational quotes please see my Colorful Quotes page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Thank you for leaving a comment.