Welcome To My Colorful World!

Welcome to my colorful world. I am a happy (most of the time!) wife, mom, MeMaw, artist, and art teacher. I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I also love to create, cook, nest, decorate, entertain family and friends, laugh, collect vintage stuff, snuggle my cats and dog, play outdoors, and so much more! In addition to all this, I also publish an online magazine with my dear friend, called Mermaids of the Lake. Oh, and I love a big cup of coffee with cream, a dry martini, red wine, blingy jewelry, pink lipstick, blue fingernail polish. I love color! Beautiful colors inspire, motivate, and move me!!! What's my favorite color? I can't choose. I love them all! Yellow, pink, red, turquoise, blue, purple, orange, green and every variation in between!

Saturday, April 22, 2017

A Bible Verse for Earth Day!

Happy Earth Day!!


Let the heavens rejoice,
let the earth be glad;
let the sea resound,
and all that is in it.
Let the fields be jubilant,
and everything in them;
let all the trees of the forest
sing for joy.

~Psalm 96:11-12

For more inspirational quotes and Bible verses please see my Colorful Quotes page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Thank you for leaving a comment.