Welcome To My Colorful World!

Welcome to my colorful world. I am a happy (most of the time!) wife, mom, MeMaw, artist, and art teacher. I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I also love to create, cook, nest, decorate, entertain family and friends, laugh, collect vintage stuff, snuggle my cats and dog, play outdoors, and so much more! In addition to all this, I also publish an online magazine with my dear friend, called Mermaids of the Lake. Oh, and I love a big cup of coffee with cream, a dry martini, red wine, blingy jewelry, pink lipstick, blue fingernail polish. I love color! Beautiful colors inspire, motivate, and move me!!! What's my favorite color? I can't choose. I love them all! Yellow, pink, red, turquoise, blue, purple, orange, green and every variation in between!

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Colorful Quotes: Wise Words About Dealing With the Inevitable -Trouble!

How often do we conjure up potential problems in our minds; building all kinds of negative scenarios. This kind of mind game is like saying, "Come on trouble; bring it on. I want you here!" So I created these simple images with quotes about trouble that I love! Have a blessed and trouble-free or trouble-ignoring, or trouble-stomping day!

When things go bad,
don't go with them.
~Elvis Presley

Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life, and when it comes, 
hold your head high, look it squarely in the eye and say, 
"I will be bigger than you.You cannot defeat me.” 
~Ann Landers

Don't trouble trouble
until trouble troubles you.

For more of my images with inspiring quotes please see my Colorful Quotes page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Thank you for leaving a comment.