Welcome To My Colorful World!

Welcome to my colorful world. I am a happy (most of the time!) wife, mom, MeMaw, artist, and art teacher. I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I also love to create, cook, nest, decorate, entertain family and friends, laugh, collect vintage stuff, snuggle my cats and dog, play outdoors, and so much more! In addition to all this, I also publish an online magazine with my dear friend, called Mermaids of the Lake. Oh, and I love a big cup of coffee with cream, a dry martini, red wine, blingy jewelry, pink lipstick, blue fingernail polish. I love color! Beautiful colors inspire, motivate, and move me!!! What's my favorite color? I can't choose. I love them all! Yellow, pink, red, turquoise, blue, purple, orange, green and every variation in between!

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Colorful Quotes: Adopt the Pace of Nature

Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

I took a wonderful, leisurely boat ride with husband this week. The purpose was to get out on the lake and look for geese and ducks with their babies. This male Mallard was taking some "me" time while mom was teaching the babies to swim.

This quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson spoke to me. It is so darn easy to get caught up in the frenzied pace of our world today. It is essential to our physical and mental health to slow it down a bit and take our lesson from nature!

More Colorful Quotes

Follow Debbie's board Words of Inspiration on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Thank you for leaving a comment.