My simple plan for the new year is to live each moment to the fullest, in constant grateful communication with Jesus, noticing every miracle, both great and small; to rely on God's guidance in every decision, and to believe that my prayers are being lovingly answered.
Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfill his promises to her. ~Luke 1:45
I'm not planning to really make New Year's Resolutions. They just seem to set me up for failure and then that yucky feeling of huge disappointment that follows. So, the last few years, I have chosen a word or phrase to focus on.This year, I have a few:
- Believe that God is answering the desires of my heart
- Be Still and give everything to God
- Be Inspired
- Say yes to more good
- Say no to things that confuse and frustrate
- Employ magical thinking
- Overcome fear with faith and courage
- Be grateful in all things
- Pray without ceasing
- Love more!
- Move more
- Sleep, laugh, cry, play, walk, read, inspire, and create, create, create
What about you? I would love to hear how you approach the new year. Inspire me, please...Follow Debbie's board Happy New Year! on Pinterest.