Welcome To My Colorful World!

Welcome to my colorful world. I am a happy (most of the time!) wife, mom, MeMaw, artist, and art teacher. I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I also love to create, cook, nest, decorate, entertain family and friends, laugh, collect vintage stuff, snuggle my cats and dog, play outdoors, and so much more! In addition to all this, I also publish an online magazine with my dear friend, called Mermaids of the Lake. Oh, and I love a big cup of coffee with cream, a dry martini, red wine, blingy jewelry, pink lipstick, blue fingernail polish. I love color! Beautiful colors inspire, motivate, and move me!!! What's my favorite color? I can't choose. I love them all! Yellow, pink, red, turquoise, blue, purple, orange, green and every variation in between!

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Spring is Finally Here!!!

 
Spring is Nature's way of saying,
"Let's Party!"
~Robin Williams

Here in the Inland Northwest spring takes it's own sweet time! It is downright stubborn! Eventually, it gets here and we all breathe a huge sigh of relief and act like it was such an unusual thing... that spring was so late this year. Spring is always late. This year is not unusual! What was unusual was the 70 -82 degree days we had last week! We will experience many more rain showers and cloudy days well into June, but they will be worth it because summer here is spectacular!!!

Meanwhile, we celebrate every bud on every tree, every daffodil, tulip, and grape hyacinth that pokes it's leary little head out of the cold, damp ground! We celebrate GREEN!!!!!








The birds are darting back and forth, happily singing and grabbing bits of grass and twigs to build their cozy nests. The swallows, in particular are loud and happy as they do their joyful spring dance! They swoop and tweet and sing to their little heart's content!







I love them! Robins are grabbing worms and sipping from my bird baths!

Spring is a glorious thing!!!! Let's celebrate! It's PARTY time!!!!

Follow Debbie's board Spring Fever on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Thank you for leaving a comment.